Why it's special
Formulated for all skin types. This toner is very lightweight and glides on the skin effortlessly before absorbing quickly & completely
PHAs are next generation AHAs. They not just exfoliate gently, but also functions as humectants. Further, Gluconolactone (PHA used in this formula) provides up to 50% protection against UV radiation
Formulated with Prebiotics and Probiotics to balance skin microbiome and enhance natural defence barriers of the skin. Also boosted with multiple humectants for multi-level hydration
High quality ingredients including Gluconolactone sourced from Jungbunzlauer, Switzerland and Prorenew Complex CLR from CLR Chemisches, Germany
|Skin concerns it targets
Enlarged pores · Dehydrated skin · Uneven texture
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
4.0 - 4.5
About this product
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. After cleansing, take few drops of toner into palms & gently press into face & neck until fully absorbed. Do not rinse off. Can be applied with cotton pads as well. Layer it with your preferred serums & moisturizer.
When to use: AM & PM. Everyday.
PHAs are next generation AHAs. Because of its larger molecule size compared to Glycolic acid (molecular weight 178 vs. 76 for Glycolic acid), it penetrates the skin slowly, hence offering gentle exfoliation without causing any skin irritation
Topical applications of probiotics directly affect the skin by enhancing its natural defense barriers. This product uses both forms of biotic (pre & pro) to restore skin’s natural health and beauty
Niacinamide + Salicylic Acid
The duo helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, keeps your oil in check, gently exfoliates your skin, & prevents clogged pores giving you a flawless, matt look
Aqua, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Inulin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharide Isomerate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Trehalose, Glycerin, Sodium Polyglutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Ethoxydiglycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
You may also like
- ATAshish T.Verified BuyerSkin Type NormalAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone9 seconds agoSkin Type NormalAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Dullness, Uneven Skin ToneRated 5 starsBest toner
I am using for almost 3 months, I can see the positive effects. Worth buying.Was this helpful?
- SRSuha R.Verified BuyerSkin Type OilyAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Acne, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Uneven Skin Texture, Enlarged Pores2 days agoSkin Type OilyAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Acne, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Uneven Skin Texture, Enlarged PoresRated 5 starsexcellent
excellent productWas this helpful?
- ABAditya B.Verified BuyerSkin Type OilyAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Acne1 week agoSkin Type OilyAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns AcneRated 3 starsPores
I want to enclose my pores i have seen no effect on my skin using this productWas this helpful?
- KGKajol G.Verified BuyerSkin Type OilyAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Acne, Black Heads, Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone1 week agoSkin Type OilyAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Acne, Black Heads, Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin ToneRated 1 starsNot good
I have purchased for oily skin ,it makes my face more oily .no change seen .looks like waste of moneyWas this helpful?
- NMNandita M.Verified BuyerSkin Type OilyAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Acne, Sensitivity, Oiliness1 week agoSkin Type OilyAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Acne, Sensitivity, OilinessRated 5 starsPHA TONER
Just one word.. AMAZING!! Never have I ever been a fan of using toners and mists but this toner got me hooked. Essential part of my AM routine before putting on minimalist vit c serum.Was this helpful?