Why it's special
A skin tone enhancing serum with a potent & safe skin lightening active Alpha Arbutin (9 times more effective than Beta Arbutin) that ensures even tone in 5 weeks
Butylresorcinol can strongly inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, resulting in reduction of hyperpigmentation & age spots. Found to have 20 times more potent inhibitory activity than Kojic Acid in a clinical study
Ferulic acid is a powerful antioxidant and can neutralize several different types of free radical. Helps in protecting & also reversing damage caused by UV rays
Formulated with the most effective Alpha Arbutin, sourced from Alfa Aesar, USA
|Skin concerns it targets
Hyperpigmentation · Acne marks · Tanning / Sunspots
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
4.7 - 5.2
About this product
Apply after cleansing & toning. Apply 2-3 drops. With gentle circular motion, spread it all over your face. Use sunscreen during the day for best results.
When to use: AM & PM. Everyday
It helps treat hyperpigmentation by effectively reducing the production of melanin
A highly effective tyrosinase inhibitor used for depigmentation purpose. In a study, Butyresorcinol exhibited 20 times more potent inhibitory activity than Kojic Acid
Potent antioxidant that reverses signs of sun damage (UV exposure), and makes skin look even & healthier overall
Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha Arbutin, Lactic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, 4-n-Butylresorcinol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Isoceteth-20, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
You may also like
- ZBZahra B.Verified BuyerSkin Type NormalAge Range 18 - 241 hour agoSkin Type NormalAge Range 18 - 24Rated 3 starsI don't know if the new formula works
I've used this one before and it worked really well so I repurchased it. Back then it had no smell and I felt no sensations when I applied it. Apparently they've changed the formula and now it has this strong eucalyptus kind of smell and it burns a little (which I thought was because of the new formula), I'm not sure if I see any further effects. I'm using it to give it some time to work, let's see.Was this helpful?
- YYakangSkin Type DryAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Hyperpigmentation2 days agoSkin Type DryAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns HyperpigmentationRated 1 starsMy experience
I have been using this for almost 1 year but there's no any sign of improvement in my pigmentation instead it's spreading all d more...totally disappointed with d product.Was this helpful?
- NKNishi K.Verified BuyerSkin Type DryAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Uneven Skin Tone3 days agoSkin Type DryAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Uneven Skin ToneRated 2 starsNA
NAWas this helpful?
- SDSwajini D.Verified BuyerSkin Type CombinationAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores4 days agoSkin Type CombinationAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged PoresRated 2 starsWill use for 1 month and see the result
I got pimples!! But am continuing to use.. for 1 month to see the resultWas this helpful?
- DKDeepali K.Verified BuyerSkin Type NormalAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concerns Aging, Dullness, Hyperpigmentation, Dark Circles4 days agoSkin Type NormalAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concerns Aging, Dullness, Hyperpigmentation, Dark CirclesRated 5 starsSerum
It's really good. I applied every day in the morning. It's really a good experience..Was this helpful?