Why it's special
8% Glycolic Acid (AHA with small molecular weight) loosens and sloughs away dead skin cells and provides clearer skin and even tone
2% Salicylic Acid (a BHA) dissolves skin debris & sebum that clogs pores. Combination of Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid helps smoothen skin and reduce Keratosis Pilaris
Boosted with Tranexamic Acid (3%) which is a derivative of the amino acid lysine. It reduces the activity of melanocyte tyrosinase thereby treating melasma, UV-induced hyperpigmentation, and other post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
All our ingredients are sourced from leading global supplier. Our Glycolic Acid is sourced from Chemours Company, USA and Saliyclic Acid comes from Merck, Germany
|Skin concerns it targets
Uneven tone & texture · Hyperpigmentation · Sun tan · Keratosis pilaris
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential oil free · Non-comedogenic
3.5 - 4.0
About this product
Gently massage onto clean, dry skin until absorbed. Leave overnight and rinse off in the morning. Slight tingling might be experienced on application. Do not apply on sensitive areas & do not use immediately after shaving.
When to use: PM. Use once a week & increase frequency to twice a week if desired
Glycolic Acid (AHA)
Exfoliates skin by dissolving away the dead skin cells present in the upper skin layer, revealing a bright even skin tone
Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Unclogs pores by breaking bonds formed by dead cells and flushing out skin debris & oils, giving skin an oil free matt look
A highly effective tyrosinase inhibitor used for depigmentation purpose. In a study, Butyresorcinol exhibited 20 times more potent inhibitory activity than Kojic Acid
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hydroxide, Tranexamic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, 4-n-Butylresorcinol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lecithin
You may also like
- NDNamratha D S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Keratosis Pilaris1 week agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Keratosis PilarisRated 5 starsFor Keratosis Pilaris
Awesome! :)Was this helpful?
- ABAnwesha B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Uneven Skin Texture, Dullness, Cellulite2 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Uneven Skin Texture, Dullness, CelluliteRated 4 starsGood product
It makes skin supple.. i have hust started trying the product hopefully it will have results on my pimentation...Was this helpful?
- SMsuri m.Verified ReviewerAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type Normal3 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type NormalRated 4 starsGlycolic + Tranexamic 11% Body Exfoliator for hair?
can this be used on hair for dandruff?Was this helpful?
- JSJessy S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type Normal3 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type NormalRated 5 starsExcellent product!
Good product!Was this helpful?
- RRRiyanka R.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Uneven Skin Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Sensitivity, Dullness3 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Uneven Skin Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Sensitivity, DullnessRated 3 starsCan we use this on face?
Kindly recommend the steps to follow while using it on the faceWas this helpful?