Why it's special
Made with stabilized Vitamin C derivative "Ethyl Ascorbic Acid" (EAA) that has 86% pure Vitamin C content. This serum delivers EAA in high concentration of 15%
1% blend of 2 potent antioxidants - Vitamin E & Ferulic Acid. Together they not only stabilize the formula, but also improve efficacy of Vitamin C
Contains Fullerenes (C60), a new generation antioxidant (the scientists who disoevered Fullerenes were awarded Nobel Prize). It is several times more potent than Vitamin C and has strong, long lasting and stable anti-oxidative activity. The combination of actives not only brighten the skin, but also scavenge free radicals to reduce redness, skin damage and make skin healthy overall
Formulated with ET-VC, high purity Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, from Corum Inc, Taiwan
|Skin concerns it targets
Dull skin · Uneven tone · Dark spots
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential oil free · Non-comedogenic
3.5 - 4.5
About this product
After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of Vitamin C serum on your fingertips with the dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.
When to use: AM & PM. Everyday
Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)
Proven antioxidant that visibly brightens dull skin and fades dark spots
Fullerenes (Carbon 60 or C60)
New-age molecule with strong antioxidant properties to address several skin issues like dullness, UV damage, and aging
Potent antioxidant that reverses signs of sun damage (UV exposure), and makes skin look even & healthier overall
Aqua, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Gluconate, Ferulic Acid, Coceth-7, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Fullerenes, Tocopherol Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVP, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
You may also like
- ASAishwarya S.Verified BuyerSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Sensitivity, Enlarged Pores, Oiliness, Dark Circles, Acne9 seconds agoSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Sensitivity, Enlarged Pores, Oiliness, Dark Circles, AcneRated 1 starsCaused irritation and pimples
It caused breakout immediately after two usesWas this helpful?
- SPsaikat p.Verified BuyerSkin Type OilyAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Black Heads, Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, Oiliness22 hours agoSkin Type OilyAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Black Heads, Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, OilinessRated 5 starsNice smooth
Very mild in skin makes the skin super soft. After use.Was this helpful?
- JBJaideep B.Verified BuyerSkin Type DryAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Aging, Sun Damage, Hyperpigmentation, Melasma2 days agoSkin Type DryAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Aging, Sun Damage, Hyperpigmentation, MelasmaRated 5 starsExcellent
As always, this new formulation doesn’t disappoint.Was this helpful?
- DCDikshita C.Verified BuyerSkin Type CombinationAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Sun Damage, Dullness, Aging, Dark Circles, Uneven Skin Tone5 days agoSkin Type CombinationAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Sun Damage, Dullness, Aging, Dark Circles, Uneven Skin ToneRated 4 starsVitamin C To The Rescue
I have been using this product for close to 2 weeks now and I can see a slow improvement in my skin. Due to PCOS I have been having a lot of skin issues, especially dull skin, sun damage, acne and wrinkles. This is the first product I've tried from this brand and it definitely feels like a good investment. The solution is very easy to apply, you only need a little bit, it's light and non-sticky which is great even in this humid monsoon weather. my skin dullness has significantly improved and my skin feels healthier after application. It's hydrated, my complexion looks better, and I feel like my skin can breathe so much better. Would definitely recommend this product!Was this helpful?
- DDDhakshaayani D.Verified BuyerSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Dark Circles, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Hyperpigmentation, Acne1 week agoSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Dark Circles, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Hyperpigmentation, AcneRated 4 starsGood as of now
Have been using it for a week now and expect for the smell (which you'll get used to soon), it's quite decent.
Can definitely tryWas this helpful?