Why it's special
A super potent, multi-functional hair density serum containing 5 proven ingredients. Capixyl 5% + Redensyl 3% + Procapil 3% + Anagain 3% + Baicapil 4%. Starts to show reduction in hairfall by 8th week and helps look hair dense by 12th week
A completely safe, yet powerful serum for both men & women, which does not cause any side-effects that are generally associated with other treatments (like Minoxidil)
Infused with Saw Palmetto Extract and Sanguisorba Officinalis (SO) Root Extract to further boost the performance of the serum
All ingredients are sourced from leading suppliers - Capixyl (Lucas Meyer, Canada), Redensyl (Givaudan, Switzerland), Procapil (Sederma, UK), AnaGain (Mibelle AG, Switzerland), Baicapil (Provital, Spain)
|Concerns it targets
Hairfall · Hair thinning
All hair types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Paraben free
4.4 - 5.4
About this product
Apply a few drops daily on clean, dry scalp using the dropper provided and massage thoroughly. Do not rinse & leave it overnight.
When to use: PM. Everyday.
A blend of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 & the Red Clover Extract, to not only preserve hair follicle stem cell activity, but it also modulate DHT (a hormone, high levels of which, results in hairfall)
Vitalizes outer root sheath stem cells, hence triggering a new hair cycle. It also nourishes hair follices, which accelerates Anagen phase (hair growth phase)
Procapil (3%) + Anagain (3%) + Baicapil (4%)
Procapil, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, promotes hair anchoring by strengthening the follicle metabolism and structure and Anagain + Baicapil reduce hair loss by inducing dermal papilla cells, activating telogen follicles and extending the anagen phase
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Propanediol, Arginine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Isomalt, Sodium Metabisulfite, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Glycine, Zinc Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid
- NKNavjeet K.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Type Dry, Wavy, Chemically TreatedHair Concerns Hair Loss, Dullness, Hair Breakage, Thinning, Damaged9 seconds agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Type Dry, Wavy, Chemically TreatedHair Concerns Hair Loss, Dullness, Hair Breakage, Thinning, DamagedRated 1 starsDidn’t work for me!!
I have used 4-5 bottles so far….but didn’t get any result 😕wasted a lot of money 😞Was this helpful?
- PMPriya M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type Dry, StraightHair Concerns Thinning, Hair Breakage, Hair Loss2 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type Dry, StraightHair Concerns Thinning, Hair Breakage, Hair LossRated 1 starsNot happy
Loosing more hair each time I apply the serumWas this helpful?
- ARAnu R.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Hair Type Straight, NormalHair Concerns Dandruff, Hair Loss, Thinning3 days agoAge Range 18 - 24Hair Type Straight, NormalHair Concerns Dandruff, Hair Loss, ThinningRated 1 starsNo satisfaction result till now
Didn't get any result till now, even after using everyday .Was this helpful?
- ACAlka C.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Hair Type Normal, StraightHair Concerns Damaged, Hair Loss, Hair Breakage, Dandruff, Color Retention1 week agoAge Range 45 - 54Hair Type Normal, StraightHair Concerns Damaged, Hair Loss, Hair Breakage, Dandruff, Color RetentionRated 1 starsNot received yet. Check with delivery partner
We have not received the product so we can't share any comment on productWas this helpful?
- SKSathish k.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Hair Type Fine, StraightHair Concerns Volumizing2 weeks agoAge Range 18 - 24Hair Type Fine, StraightHair Concerns VolumizingRated 5 starsRight combination
If you can find a good hair oil (optional) and a shampoo, it definitely yields results. I can see total change with no hairloss in a month. Hoping to see more awesome results.Was this helpful?