Why it's special
Formulated with 5% Marula Oil that softens, nourishes and revitalizes the skin. It has high content of Omega-9 fatty acid and and has antioxidant properties
Multiple hydrators like Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate and Glycerin, hydrate skin and make it soft & supple
Contains Vitamin F and Vitamin E for repairing dry, sensitive, mature, and damaged skin with disturbed lipid barrier
Formulated with Marula Oil, sourced from Givaudan, Switzerland
|Skin concerns it targets
Dry skin · Flakiness · Tightness
All skin types, but highly recommended for dry / normal skin
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
5.0 - 6.0
About this product
Use after cleansing, toning and applying all serums. Take sufficient quantity of product and massage into face and neck until it is fully absorbed.
When to use: AM & PM. Everyday.
An excellent, lightweight oil that not only moisturizes skin but also increases its hydration. As per a clinical study (conducted by supplier), a cream containing 5% Marula Oil increased skin capacitance value by 17.7 %. Higher capacitance signifies higher water content of the skin. This signifies that Marula Oil at this concentration improves skin's hydration
Vitamin F & Vitamin E
Together they are suitable for the treatment of dry, stressed and sensitive skin, potently supporting the skin in re-building and maintaining its natural healthy structure and functionality
Potent humectant that not only hydrates, but also softens skin
Aqua, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Methylpropandiol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Saccharide Isomerate, Trehalose, Tocopherol Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Triheptanoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, C9-12 Alkane, Allantoin, Polyurethane-100, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin
You may also like
- SVSabah V.Verified BuyerSkin Type DryAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Sun Damage, Dryness, Enlarged Pores9 seconds agoSkin Type DryAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Sun Damage, Dryness, Enlarged PoresRated 4 starsLight
Very light, which I like! Have to agree about the packaging with others.Was this helpful?
- TOTashi Ongmu Tongden L.Verified BuyerSkin Type DryAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Dryness, SensitivityYesterdaySkin Type DryAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Dryness, SensitivityRated 5 starsAbsolutely love it ❤️
I have super dry skin and this worked wonders for me . Not even cetaphil helped me . But this is gold .Was this helpful?
- ASAnshul S.Verified BuyerSkin Type DryAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Dryness1 week agoSkin Type DryAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concerns Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, DrynessRated 5 starsBest for dry to normal skin type
This moisturiser has my heart. Its a saviour for dry skin people. Its my second tube. Never been so consistent with any product in my life.
This is Worth every penny, go for itWas this helpful?
- SSSamvedna S.Verified BuyerSkin Type CombinationAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Aging, Dullness, Sensitivity, Sun Damage, Dryness1 week agoSkin Type CombinationAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Aging, Dullness, Sensitivity, Sun Damage, DrynessRated 4 starsNice moisturizer
I am happy with this mosturizer. It really keeps skin hydrated for long time.Was this helpful?
- AGAditi G.Verified BuyerSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone2 weeks agoSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin ToneRated 4 starsReally smooth
I have dry skin and this moisturiser, coupled with vit C suspension from Ordinary is a very good addition to my night skin care routine. It’s very smooth and keeps my skin supple and soft.Was this helpful?